Monday 23 November 2009

Lightbulb moment

I've just been cut off from the highlight of my day - the phone call to 'Tee' (current source of my lust). My crime: Condescension. Truth is, he does have a point especially as he had warned me earlier on in the conversation. I know I feel the need to control my surroundings so I don't slip up or assume vulnerability but the abrupt end in conversation got me thinking: Might it be time to let go of control and let things flow? Now, the problem with that is Men realise this little slip up and take advantage. I am not to be messed with or so I hope but damn, dude really is getting to me. All I know is the audacity he displayed tonight has got me ticklish in certain places...Did I mention I absolutely adore a man who can stand his ground against me! So, 5 shots of Vodka and Cranberry juice later, I lay here typing and dreaming of his lips...wishing he would walk up to me and grab me, looking sternly into my eyes, he would suck on the left side of my neck whilst shoving his fingers down my bra, for I, have been naughty and need to be punished! *sigh* Distance sucks!

Ok, I should call back and apologise..HELL NO!!!

My 'letting things flow' policy will be in effect 24 hours from now..
Ciao.x

No comments:

Post a Comment