Tuesday 24 November 2009

Update

After much soliloquy, I decided to call Tee. Not to apologise, of course, but to see how he's doing (that's what I told myself). So, I dial, then cut it off immediately! What the fuckery is going on with me? Have I lost it? How could I possibly ring first? He will simply deduce I miss him or have been thinking about him. Pffffttt! We can't have that, can we? I'm Iron fucking lady!

There are things to be done, reports to be written et al...I begin to type away at my lappie and FLASH! those lips! FLASH! His voice softly whispering, "sssshhh, kiss me"! Oh fuck! Not now, I'm made of steel! Well, my kitten isn't though as I feel her throbbing lightly...I'm in a trance and before I know, I'm on the phone, Tee's number rings and after the first two rings, he cuts it off!!!! FUCK! FUCK! My eye don clear! WTF just happened? I rang and he cut it off? How dare him? Well, its ok...I meant to call someone else anyways, that was an error! Back to report typing. My phone rings....Tee! He had been playing with his phone when I rang and mistakenly cut it off! Phew! I knew that!

Looks like I will be sucking those lips afterall.

2 comments:

  1. Boobs N brains...haaaaa, it should have been a lightbulb moment!!!

    But of course you meant to call someone else…Your kitty is to blame, she made the mistake…not YOU!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's right! You know how we are....lol

    ReplyDelete