Tuesday 1 December 2009

Things I Love!!!!!

We all enjoy the finer things in life and like most, I tend to overindulge. In no particular order, they are:

1. Kissing - I loooove kissing and I like to think i'm a great kisser...well, i've been told. The key to great kissing in my opinion is variety: tease, lick, bite, softly, suck, rough..Oooh Tee, i summon you!

2. My Blackberry - Can't imagine how i lived without a blackberry before now. The gadget follows me wherever i go and oh! the joy, when i see that red light!

3. Givenchy Organza - "A magical mix of of classic sensuality, refinement and opulence, Organza is the symbol of the eternal woman. Organza is the goddess that exists in every woman, she incarnates a pure and timeless beauty."

4. Voluminous hair - Three words: Uber-feminine, Sexy and Glamorous! Brings out the freak in me. Ok ok, i admit the freak is visible round the clock! ;)

5. Corsets - What better way to emphasise a relatively small waist and enormous boobs? Lol!

6. Blueberry Muffins - Nothing like warm, fresh blueberry muffins. Eaten alone or with custard, fresh cream or ice cream...hell, I'd eat them with stew if i could! *yum*

7. Heels - Sexy, confidence boosting, arches the feet in a very sensual way giving a more sexy walk. Ankle straps, Stiletto heels, Boots, Sandals, Pumps...you name it! Heels rock! (so much so, i ignore the hard patch of flesh underneath my feet - effects of long term heel use, lol)

8. Sex- Need i say more?

9. Cheesecake - Belgian white chocolate and Vanilla cheescake...these are not just cheesecakes, THESE ARE M&S CHEESECAKES!!

10. Having my boobs sucked - Pay attention to my boobs, look at them, talk about them! Light fondling, gentle sucking, kissing, nibbles are just fine for starters, Squeeze, lick, then bite for main course, caress and suck the shit out of them while i ride that d**k for dessert! Oh what a night!

11. Cooking - Watching people eat my food simply gives me pleasure! It brings out my creativity and is an act of love and care. I'm in my elements when cooking and tend to be mother hen wherever i go. Satisfaction!

12. Musiq Soulchild - Considering i popped my cherry listening to one of my all time favourite songs, Half Crazy by Musiq (don't go calculating dates now lol), he really has stood the test of time! He is one of the foremost figures in the neo-soul movement blending hip-hop infused production with a vintage soul-funk feel. Refreshing!

13. Fish - Tilapia, catfish, salmon, crocker, barracuda, stews, soups, boiled, steamed, grilled, fried, with rice, potatoes, plantains, yams *drool*

14. Vintage Clothes - I developed a passion for vintage clothing and keep stocking up. I adore vintage clothing as the pieces are sometimes one of a kind and it's highly unlikely you'd bump into someone at a party wearing the same outfit. Searching shops and the internet for appealing pieces is rather thrilling and feels like discovering buried treasure when i find some. Classic and elegant!

Xx

1 comment:

  1. I and blogging about the things i love too. Waoh, love it.

    ReplyDelete