Wednesday 9 December 2009

I Love My Boobs!


Well, what's not to love? All 32HH of them! An ex once described me as his "Busty Black Bounty of Beguiling Breastacular Beauty." Mouthful huh?! I certainly gave him a mouthful whenever I could ;-)
French men describe a perfect lover's breast size as "enough to fill the hands of a honest man" Hmmmn....in my case, he must have freakishly huge hands!

To think i didn't always like my boobs. I hated them in secondary school! Whilst they were probably the main reasons i got picked for beauty contests, i definitely got teased a lot. I can never forget one instance where a classmate (still talk to her to date) blurted out my boobs were bigger than everyone else's because i let boys suck on them. Everyone laughed and i almost died! I was 13years old for Christ's sake! Admittedly, in this day and age, 13year olds do worse than i can possibly imagine but back then, i was innocent and the closest i got to that sort of sin was a chapter of whatever Mills & Boon book (wrapped in newspaper of course) was going round. How did i react? I tried to hide them by wearing baggy clothes and attempting to walk with a hunch back! Lol! My mother was petrified and couldn't understand why i was so ashamed of my 'gifts'. It wasn't till i was 15 that i thought Fuck all y'all and embraced my treasures!

For years i squeezed myself into a DD cup as i couldnt find Non-Grandma looking bras in my size and then i discovered Bravissimo and Bra Stop and voila! Fortunately, i don't have to deal with back pain as many of my counterparts but one disadvantage is clothing restrictions. That lovely top that makes my friend look sophisticated and formal will scream sex! sex! sex on me so i try to be careful. Loose clothes make me look huge (not implying i'm little) so i won't be caught without a belt or waist cincher for emphasis. I dont need to wear super low cut shirts to get attention and you should see me in a corset, it's hard to describe! ;-)

I often get asked if they are real and play on that by asking people not to hug me too tightly or my implants burst! You should see their faces! I also get asked rather frequently if i would ever consider a breast reduction and my answer is always: Never have and never will. I will consider a breast lift after I've popped out the babies but a reduction? No thanks, I love being a Magnificent Mistress of Massive Mammaries. (I'm on an alliterative tip today lol). x



5 comments:

  1. Babe I love your boobs too. Anyhoo. I thought a D cup was massive, my breast feel like shrivelled raisins next to mine :-( Love the whole sexy blog by the way. Muah x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dammmmm..

    I really really love your boobs....

    ReplyDelete
  3. gal........i tink i have had (and still have) worse experinces.
    at 25+ am still stuggling with being comfortable with my 34jj'
    BBB

    ReplyDelete
  4. U shd love them... i know i do... Damn! Lol.

    Nice blog btw.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Passing by......... I would love them too...

    ReplyDelete